Dallas Alexander, the Great

Dallas Alexander, the Great

Cass High School is home to many talented students. We have a bodacious band, a distinguished drama program, and a vibrant visual arts program, athletes breaking records, and academics achieving all that is possible. Our halls are teeming with talent. One of the many talented students traversing over our tiled floors is the incredibly gifted, Dallas Alexander who has the chance to appear on America’s Got Talent.

For those who don’t know Dallas, she’s a sophomore that has been blessed with beautiful vocals. The girl can sing. In fact, she started singing at the age of two and has been displaying he vocal aptitudes in church and talent shows ever since. Dallas Alexander is an amazing singer, but that alone probably wouldn’t earn her an article in the school newspaper. What has earned her the praise of The Trumpet, is the fact that she just attended her fourth round of auditions for America’s Got Talent!

Dallas stated that her mother is the one that signed her up for her first audition and she almost missed confirmation for her to attend. Dallas’ mother missed the first call that the would confirm her audition to America’s Got Talent, but thankfully, she was called again and Dallas was still able to share her vocal talents.

Dallas practices her singing every day and posts videos her skillful singing on her Instagram account. She credits her creator for her progression as a vocalist, stating that “God made me go this far.” She looks to the singers Aretha Franklin and Rihanna for inspiration and seeks to be a famous vocalist. She wants to sell out shows and perform at the Apollo one day. However, if for some reason, that doesn’t work out, Dallas plans to become a pediatrician. It’s great to know that she’s incredibly gifted and still has a big heart.

Dallas’ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dallascutiepie1